Here are the resources to support your work with IXL, ST Math, and Achieve in the classroom.
Teacher usernames for ST Math include the first three characters of your building name, followed by first initial, last name such as:
brelhilt if I was a Brecknock teacher, blulhilt if I was a Blue Ball teacher
Regular district password (If you have never logged into ST Math as a teacher before, you’ll need to first use the generic password 4cpupp and then reset it when you successfully log in.)
- The website link is https://www.thelearningodyssey.com/ The link has been added to the student 3-6 Symbaloo page.
- Your teacher log in credentials are your district username and your district password with 11 added to the end of the password.
- Students will use their district username and password to log in. (They do not need put a 11 at the end)
- You should choose the school name in the school field.
- Log in credentials are synced with PowerSchool. Please do not change usernames or passwords
- If you have any issues please submit a help ticket at http://helpdesk.elanco.org/
- Here’s the Student Portfolio Log shared at 12/15 training Student Portfolio Log
- How to run Student Progress Reports: Creating a Report Short version-1
- Previewing curriculum and assigning content on the “fly” -> Previewing _Curriculum-assign activity on the fly