My New Glasses!
Hey guys so I went to my eye doctors and they said I need glasses! I was OK with it but also didn’t know what to expect because I have never had glasses. We looked at multiple frames and I finally picked 2 that I liked. They had the same shape but different colors. They both had black on the outside but 1 had a Purple Pink glasses on the inside. The other had a lighter Blue. So I decided to go with the Purple Pink glasses. They are bigger and they feel really comfortable.
Here are some random facts about the glasses and why I got glasses.
- I’m only far-sighted in my left eye my right is fine.
- Because of that my left lense is my prescription my right is just normal glass.
- It’s Black on the outside and Purple Pink on the inside.
- They were supposed to call when they got them (I had to wait a week to get them made.), it was 9 days and we went and it was there!
- I got them from a Walmart.
- They came with something to clean the lenses with and a plain black case.
- I’m not supposed to wear them outside when playing and watching my tablet or TV.
- Last one, I’m supposed to wear sunglasses outside ( if not wearing these but, I also don’t have the transition on these glasses).
I wasn’t sure about wearing Glasses but they don’t bother me!