Vocab For TKaM
- I was assuaged when I realised I wasn’t dying.
- When I was got hurt I was assuaged when they told me I broke my leg.
- Assuage is a synonym for relieve
- Assuage is a synonym of mitigate
- My teacher asked me why I was taciturn
- I was feeling very taciturn so I was talking a lot.
- Taciturn is a synonym for quiet.
- My friends were quite taciturn so I assumed someone died.
- My repertoire of songs I can play is quite vast.
- My brother is quite good at being a repertoire.
- I got a job as a dancer because of my vast repertoire.
- We went to a concert and the repertoire was on a piece of paper.
- My food was very vapid so I asked for a refund.
- The event was very vapid so I decided to leave.
- I loved talking to my friend it is always very vapid.
- I prefer to not talk to very vapid people.
- When my brother failed his test my family when through much mortification.
- When I fell on the steps the mortification was amazing so I was happy.
- I failed my test and had to deal with the mortification
- Mortification is a synonym for shame and embarrassment.
- John’s movement was very erratic so I knew exactly what he was going to do.
- David was erratic today so I know I couldn’t depend on him.
- My dog was acting extremely erratic I wonder what is wrong with him.
- This event was odily erratic so I was shocked with surprise.