Welcome to the main Eastern Lancaster County School District blog repository. Edublogs is utilized by staff, teachers, students, and buildings to create custom sites. Elanco teachers are using blogs to promote classroom projects, communicate with families, celebrate students, and generally make learning collaborative and fun. Elanco students are using blogs to strengthen communication skills, showcase project work, and participate in global learning communities.
Please use the page links above to access blogs of interest for each school and classroom.
Eastern Lancaster County School District encourages open communication with students, parents and our community. Readers are welcome to submit blog comments on posts and pages and share thoughts as they relate to district news. We do expect comments to be courteous, positive in nature and family friendly. Keep in mind that students of all age levels read the ELANCO SD website. This is our opportunity to act as articulate and professional role models.
Note that all comments are reviewed and moderated. The district reserves the right to not post any comments that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or lewd language
- contain threats or defamatory statements
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- promote or endorse services or products
- violate copyright or established laws
- are not in the best interest of our students, families and community.
Note that media requests and press inquiries should be submitted via standard public relations channels. Eastern Lancaster County School District will not post or answer reporter questions via public blogs.
When posting comments, we ask you to provide your name and email address. Note that your email address will not be posted as part of the blog comment. To help protect your privacy, please do not include personal information in the text of your comment.
Elanco Staff Members
- Please contact a technology coach or technician if you would like to setup an Edublogs site for your classroom or you can complete this form and one will be created for you.