The Last Challenge #STUBC17!
- How many posts did you write?
16 posts from the beginning of March – May 2017, 52 posts for this whole year of blogging.
- How many were for school, your own interests, or set for the challenge?
27 school posts, 9 interest posts, and 16 challenge posts, this whole year!
- How many comments did you receive?
100 comments this whole year!
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think so?
I had lots of ties. But the highest number of comments would be 6.
5, Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
My favorite post to write would be called The Fiction Section. It’s about a girl named Calissa that lives in a rusty old house with her dad ( papa ). She was forced to do hard work and got tired of it. So she asked to go to the library and get’s stuck in, The Fiction Section! https://blog.elanco.org/mullins203/2017/04/27/the-fiction-section/
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
Yes, I changed blog themes a few times. I changed them as the year went on because seasons were changing so I changed my blog themes with them to show what time of year it is.
- How many widgets did you have? Is it too many or not enough?
I had 7 widgets. I think this was a good amount of widgets, like about in the middle. Not too much not too little, I like my number of widgets ?.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
I have 5 overseas students on my blogroll, I think I could have a few more.
- Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?
I used piktocharts, pictures, padlets, canvas, videos, and google slides.
The Blog Challenge ( my thoughts )
This year I have done 2 blog challenges, February 2016and March 2017, which I guess technically makes it 2 years of blog challenges, But I have done 2 challenges this 4th grade year. The blog challenges have made this year the funnest year ever. I am going to miss the STUBC16 and STUBC17 ?.