For this new contest I am going to make a start of a story and in the comments you have to finish the story for me. You can make a funny end of a story are a serious end. Just remember BE CREATIVE!!!
- Can’t ask me what you should put
- Have fun
Hi, i’m Marla. I have a crazy life juggling my soccer practice and and my family is having some issues in money and my new baby brother. His name is Tim. He cries so much and he drives my mom and I crazy. Also, my dad died just a few weeks ago and that is why we are having so much trouble with money. He was an amazing father, I really miss him. I don’t get much attention, so lately I have been getting into trouble. Today, I have detention for 1 hour. In school, I don’t have many friends so my life is pretty boring…………
Now make your own ending. I will pick 3 winners this time. And like the other one, they will all get a special tribute on my blog. Oh, and you have until Wednesday of next week to get it in
Have fun and happy writing!!!!!!!!
IN PA where I live we have a huge test called the PSSA’s. PSSA stands for Pennsylvania System of School Assessment. This test is very fun because we get candy and food and sometimes extra recess, but it is very annoying is because who likes tests that is why I am so happy to have them done!! Plus, It is almost the end of the year!!Yaaaaa!!! What kind of tests do you do where you live.
This is Flo and her friend Flo. We got them at the high Five Store and there were only 5 high five coupons. They are the best!! Ella has the fish that is on the pencil, and I have the one in my hand. Go to Ella’s blog at http://blog.elanco.org/WilsonA9D/
- If you do your best you will succeed
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Biography
- We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. Joseph Campbell
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. Malala Yousafzai
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. Milton Berle
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. Jim Rohn
- Take what you know to get what you don’t know. Mr. Lewis ( my teacher)
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality. Malala Yousafzai
- Try to be a light in the dark. Rebekah Witman (my friend)
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelou
All of this is from https://www.brainyquote.com
The word attribution means the action of ascribing a work or remark to a particular author, artist, or person. That is from http://www.dictionary.com/browse/attribution. Can you see how I used attribution there. You need it because if you don’t give credit, some people will take it as copyrighting. Copyrighting is the exclusive right to make copies, license, and otherwise exploit a literary, musical, or artistic work, whether printed, audio, video, etc.: works granted such right by law on or after January 1, 1978, are protected for the lifetime of the author or creator and for a period of 70 years after his or her death. That is also from dictionary.com. If you would use a sentence or two and change it in your own words I would still give credit, but for that it’s not very needed for that situation. You should use this everytime you are blogging or doing any kind of writing. Just remember to have fun and do your best. Goodbye.
If you have anymore questions just ask in the comment section .
Pictures and videos should come from reliable and free sites. For a video I would use youtube, but I would give credit. And pictures you can use pixabay.com. If you use something like Google or Yahoo or Safari, I would give major credit for that. Or don’t use it at all. SO that is all I have to say for now. So,goodbye. Nikkis Fotosite via Compfight
Rebekah has won the Contest with “I hate Utah.” The reason she won is because it is a really funny inside joke. If you want to know what the inside joke is ask Rebekah. GO to her amazing blog at:http://blog.elanco.org/witmanp8b/
Congrats Rebekah,have a nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The contest will end on March 13 2017. Keep commenting everyone. Make sure you get it in before March 13 2017.
Keep writing down you comments so far the people in the lead is Rebekah and Ella. But they could be stopped with your funny comment. SO if you want to win comment on the post below. Oh, and also you can put inside jokes if you have some with me.
So I have thought of a new post finnaly. And if you didn’t read the title it is a contest. You ready to find out the what you have to do. Okay, here we go. So you have to think of the most funny comment you could ever think of. And whoever I choose will get you blog featured in a post that I will make. So get into the comment section and make the funniest post you can. BUT all things need rules,but there are only two rules:You can’t put more than one comment in and you need to HAVE FUN!!!!!
Hope to see your comment soon!!!!