Over the next two weeks, my Reading class will be reading The Man Who Invented Basketball, and Hottest, Coldest, Highest, Deepest. Students will also get to present their book report projects to a small group. In writing, we will finish our final copies of our persuasive essays. On Friday, March 13th, Mrs. Hilt will be coming to our class to assist us with technology activities for National Digital Learning Day.
In Social Studies, we will continue learning about the many aspects of economics and using a variety of activities and resources to further our understanding. Our next unit will be weather.
What’s Happening Next?
- 3/20/15 Breakfast and Books Club – meet at 8:00am
- 3/25/15 End of the 3rd Marking Period
- 3/26/15 Mr. Lambert’s Last Day Teaching
- 3/26/15 Mrs. Gaffney’s First Day
- 4/14/15 Language Arts PSSA testing
- 4/15/15 Language Arts PSSA testing
- 4/16/15 Language Arts PSSA testing
- 4/17/15 Language Arts PSSA testing