Here are some things about me:
- I graduated from Millersville University in May with my bachelors in education (K-4) and special education (k-8).
- I have teaching experience in 3rd grade and this will be my first year in 1st grade!
- I grew up in a town called Collegeville, PA (in Montgomery County).
- My favorite subject in school was always social studies– geography, history, and current events!
- I now love teaching all subjects, especially ALL things language arts 🙂
- Outside of school I am usually found reading, hiking outdoors, cooking or baking.
- My brother currently attends Rutgers University in New Jersey.
- I enjoy spending weekends with family and friends!