Hello! Today I want to talk about cupcakes and thier recipes. First up, vanilla! For vanilla you need:
2 cups of flour
1/2 a teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 a cup of butter (softened)
3/4 a cup of suger (If you want, you can add a little bit more.)
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
What to do:
Preheat to 375f . Line muffen trays with papers
Mix ingredients. Than bake for 18 minutes.
Have fun making these cupcakes! Bye!
Hi guys! I want you to meet my friend, Gracie! I’m going to interveiw her.
Me: What’s your favorite color?
Me: What’s your favorite anime show?
Gracie: I don’t know………
Me: O.K, what’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Gracie: Well I like to sleep, draw, and whach anime.
Well, that’s the end! Go visit her blog! NOW!!!!
Bello!Sorry I haven’t blogged in such a long time. Today i’m telling you about a abook I have a million times! It’s called Search and Resuce. This amazing book is about a girl named Emily. She is acused of stelling a priseless peace of jewlry ,and she must prove her inoice before its’ to late. Her best friend Olivia helps Emily prove Emily’s inoice. I hope you like the book if you ever get to read it! Have a great day!
Dogs are majestic creatures ,and I am telling you facts about them!
- The first dog breed is a dingo!
- One year the Labador Retrever was voted most popular dog.
- The reason dog roll in stink is because it’s their wolf instinc to hide their sent.
- The Labador Retrever was bred for feching ducks out of the water during a hunt.
- Two out of the three dogs that survied the titanic were pomgrains!
- The Golden Retrever is from scotland.
- Border Collies were bred to be farm dog.
- Border Collies are the most intellegint dog breed.
That’s some of the hunderds’ of dog facts!These facts are from the books called ”Dog Facts” and ”All About DOGS”.