Uwe Mäurer via Compfight
By: Brianna Martin
- Dogs wiskers help them see in the dark!!!
- Spiked collars were oringinally fashioned in ancient Greece to protect dogs’ throats from wolf attacks.
- Dogs have sence of time, They know the difference between one hour to five hours conditioned to, they can perdict future events, such as regular walk times!!
- Dogs are as smart as a two-year old.
- The United States has the highest pet dog population in the world. Approximately 75.8 million!
- The Saluki is the worlds oldest dog breed. They appear in ancient Egyption tombs dating back to 2100 B.C
- Dogs chase their tails for a variety of reasons: curiosity, exercise, anxiety, predatory instinct, or they might have fleas! If your dog is chasing his tail excessively, talk with your vet.
And thats the END hope you liked or learned some new things about dogs or your dog!! 🙂
Avinash Shukla via Compfight
What I‘m Thankful For
Thanksgiving reminds me of all the things Im thankful for. I am thankful for my family , my cousins and shelter
I’m especially thankful for my family
Because the first reason is they take care of me. the second reason is that they love me and I love them. the third reason is that we always spend time with them and I like that.
I also appreciate my cousins because the first reason is that they are apart of my family. The second reason
is that they care for me. The third reason is that they are the best cousins I could ever have.
Finally, I’m grateful for shelter because the first reason is that shelter keeps me and my family worm. The second reason is that we do not need to be outside in the cold. The third reason is if it rains or storms we would be in a worm house.
As I enjoy this holiday season, I realise that I have many reasons to be thankful. Family,cousins,and shelter are very important to me.
About 70% of Pennsylvania’s agricultural income is produced by livestock and livestock products.Milk is the state’s most valuable livestock product and Pennsylvania is a top state in the production of milk.Beef cattle are ranked 2nd among the state products.Young chickens and hogs are also valuable livestock products produce revenues in the state.Pennsylvania is a top egg producing state.Greenhouse or nursery products produce the biggest revenues in this category.Corn and wheat,hay and soybean crops are also valuable to the state’s agricultural economy.http://www.netstate.com/economy/pa_economy.htm
Welcome to your brand new blog at Blog.elanco.org.\n \n To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.\n \n For assistance, visit Edublogs comprehensive support site, check out Edublogs User Guide guide, or stop by The Edublogs Forums to chat with other edubloggers.\n \n