Christmas Child- Updated December 1st
Purchased items are in red. Reserved items are in green.
Our class will be sponsoring an eleven year old girl for Christmas. You may wish to purchase something for her that you think an eleven year old would enjoy. We also have a wish list of some items she needs and would like for Christmas. Please send all items into school unwrapped.
I plan to update my blog daily with gifts that have been purchased for our child. You can also look for updates in our homework folders on Fridays. If you would like to purchase a specific item off the list, feel free to send me a quick note to check if someone else has already purchased it. If no one has then I will reserve that item for you, if you desire.
Any money that is collected will be compiled to purchase remaining items off her wish list. Thank you for helping to make this a merry Christmas for her.
Wish List of Needs:
- Sweaters (size 14/16)
- Shirts (size 14/16) 1- Long Sleeve gray shirt
- Personal Hygiene items- Shampoo/Conditioner, Deodorant
Wish List of Wants:
- Lip gloss kit
- books (5th-6th grade reading level) “Bailey’s Story” by W. Bruce Cameron
- craft and art kits –Rainbow Jewelry Studio, Paint Sticks, Deluxe Planner
- anything that has to do with electronics
*You may also send in small items to be used as stocking stuffers
Coat Size: Large Top Size: 14/16
Pant Sizes: Size 16/Large –1 pair jeggings Shoe Size: 8
Favorite color: Purple