Our Christmas Child- Updated 12/8
Updated 12/6- Purchased items are in red. Reserved items are in green.
Our class will be sponsoring a ten year old boy for Christmas. You may wish to purchase something for him that you think a ten year old would enjoy. We also have a wish list of some items he needs and would like for Christmas. Please send all items into school unwrapped.
I plan to update my blog daily with gifts that have been purchased for our child. You can also look for updates in our homework folders on Fridays. If you would like to purchase a specific item off the list, feel free to send me a quick note to check if someone else has already purchased it. If no one has then I will reserve that item for you, if you desire.
Any money that is collected will be compiled to purchase remaining items off her wish list. Thank you for helping to make this a merry Christmas for him.
Wish List of Needs:
- Pants (size 10)- 1 outfit, 3 pairs of sweatpants,
- Shirts (size 10/12) – 1 outfit, 1 long sleeve camo shirt, 4 hooded sweatshirts, 1 t-shirt, 1 polo, 1 long sleeve shirt, 2 sweaters
- shoes (size 4) 1 pair of sneakers, 1 pair of boots, 1 pack of socks
Wish List of Wants:
- Transformers toys -1 Transformer Toy
- Avenger toys
- Books and items to do with the solar system and science- a solar system or science toy, a Magic Rocks Kit, 1 Galaxy Kinetic Art, 1 Discovery Kids Build your Own Kart Racer, 1 Dsicovery Kids 10 in 1 Experiments, 1 Maker Studio Gear Set
- pants/jeans (size 10)
- shirts/sweatshirts/sweaters (size 10/12)
- shoes (size 4)
Favorite color: red
Additional Gift Ideas:
- craft sets or art items –Colored pencil, Doodle Pad
- board games/card games
- books or comic book
- hat, scarf and gloves