For the last student blog challenge they want me to evaluate my blog! Let’s get started.
- How many posts did you write?
- 77 posts
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
- School Based – 27, STUBC – 17, Free Write – 21
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
- I added 1 Me – 59, Classmates – 55, Teachers – 13, Oversea – 29.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
- It was a tie with 12 comments, It was Was The Big Bad Wolf Really Bad?Also What’s Your Favorite Part Of School? Which is a padlet. I feel like the padlet was most because of my mentor. The Big Bad wolf is probably because of it’s not something you see normally. Go visit both of the here: Favorite Part of school, Big Bad Wolf.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
- Luke Parker School Adventures Part 4, because it was just funny to write. Go check it out: Luke Parker School Adventures Part 4!
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
- 10 would have 11 if my blog would allow pets, Not Enough!
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
- Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?
- I used 9 web tools all padlets!
That was my evaluation of my blog!