2020-21 Flexible Professional Development Course Offerings
- Click on the course titles in the course offering spreadsheet below to view a course description and more details about the course. You’ll be prompted to log into Frontline Education’s MyLearningPlan. When you are ready to select a Flexible PD course, select the ‘Request Approval’ button on the MLP course description page.
- Also while in My Learning Plan, you can search the District Catalog for all course listed under Flexible Professional Development 2020-21 in the Programs search area.
- The deadline to register for 2020-21 courses is Friday, May 22, 2020.
- If a course enrollment is too low, the course offering may get cancelled. If this occurs, staff members will be notified to select an alternative.
- At the conclusion of the course, log into Frontline’s My Learning Plan to mark the course complete and complete the online course evaluation and reflection that is required to receive professional development credit.
- For course registration and management assistance, view the Managing Flex PD Course Through Frontline ED (MLP) help document.
- Courses and conferences outside of the district, such as those from PaTTAN, PDE-SAS, require a separate online registration. See the course descriptions for those registration links.
- If a course is part of an off-site conference, any hotel accommodations, meals, and travel are the responsibility of the employee.
Flex PD Course Catalog:
- The 2020-21 ELANCO Flex PD Course Catalog is sorted by course level (300 level at the top and 100 level at the bottom) and then alphabetically by course title.