As many students are starting to leave the challenge due to end of term, I have decided to publish two posts very quickly for the last two weeks of the challenge. Week 9 is about proving your blogging skills learnt this year and Week 10 is reflecting and evaluating your blog and the challenge.
Now is your chance to prove your skills
Write the very best post you can for your teachers and visitors to read.
Remember essentials for a great post:
- catchy title
- includes at least one visual (with attribution) whether photo, cartoon, video or another web 2.0 tool like padlet or glogster
- interesting topic with the passion of the author coming through
- well written and not copy/pasted from somewhere else
- shows it has been proofread and spellchecked
- written in paragraphs – at least three of them
- includes links to other websites on similar topics – at least two of these
- ends with a question to lure your visitors into leaving a comment
Your choice of topics: only write about one of them
When you have finished your post and your teacher has published it, then return here to leave a link to the post. We still have some students just leaving a link to their blog rather than the exact post.
Do you have a favourite blog (not from your class though) that you visit often?
Write a post about that blog and why you keep going back there. Remember to include links to a couple of posts they have written. Also leave a comment on their blog to say you have written a post about them.
Still got time left
Visit other blogs and leave quality comments.
Read the magazine and visit posts to leave comments on.